Get the Tools You Need
Educational materials for schools, parents and child care providers are available at no cost. Just click the link below and fill out a simple order form. If you’re interested in a presentation by a participating optometrist, contact the Eye Care Council at 1-800-960-EYES or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reach out and stay connected with See To Learn
See To Learn has teamed up with marketing professionals as well as leading optometrists to ensure all of its supporting content is accurate, up-to-date and designed to reach its target audience. This includes social media messaging.
Providers are encouraged to use their own social channels to like, follow and share See To Learn posts on Facebook and Twitter.
See To Learn’s weekly email includes tips on how to use social media content, as well as a calendar of scheduled postings. Contact Todd Fleischer at Todd@kansasoptometric.org to sign up to receive these emails.
The benefits of becoming a See To Learn provider
See To Learn gives providers all the tools they need to make a real difference in communities. For optometrists, See To Learn is a gateway to building relationships with lifelong patients. Because See To Learn connects doctors with a way to reach children and their families at the right stages of development, they’re empowered to diagnose and treat vision problems when early detection is vital.
The goodwill generated by the See To Learn program has also created meaningful connections with community organizations, schools, Parents As Teachers groups, health care providers, legislators and the news media.
See To Learn supplies participating providers with a core package of support materials. Developed by optometrists and marketing professionals, these resources have a proven record of success when used in conjunction with dedicated in-practice implementation and community outreach. Among the core materials:
- Brochures, stickers and bookmarks
- Vision care records
- Visual health cards
- Standardized assessment forms
- Training and reference materials
- Promotional resources
- Online video
See To Learn goes beyond brochures and forms. Part of its mission is connecting families with area doctors, as well as making sure that practices succeed at implementing See To Learn. Some of the resources available:
- Toll-free information and referral service
- Listing in an online See To Learn directory that identifies participating practices in each state by city, phone number and web address
- See To Learn practice management newsletters
- Personalized news releases for new practices announcing program availability to media outlets
- Option to utilize media relations elements, including news releases, radio scripts and advertisements
- See To Learn apparel for staff use
- Option to use See To Learn educational, storytelling displays and character costumes to promote the program in the community
See To Learn provides a valuable framework for educating the public about the importance of eye care, supporting your state's optometric association and helping children in your community reach their academic potential.